National Incubation Center for Creative Enterprise (NICE)
NICE- CREATIVITY UNLEASHED
National Incubation for Creative Enterprise (NICE) is a platform that will provide opportunities to creative people in all areas of expression, including but not limited to writers, poets, graphics designers, painters, textile designers, clothing designers, etc., in developing their own practices as entrepreneurs.
CREATIVITY DRIVEN INCUBATOR/STARTUPS
NICE utilizes the digital incubation platform offered by the IdeaGist. It aims to guide creative startups for setting up their own entrepreneurial practices by providing mentoring, digital showcasing, and an access to a global network.
YOUR CHANCE TO MONETIZE CREATIVITY E CAPABILITIES
NICE connects creative enterprises with the government funding under Kamyab Jawan. The IdeaGist will run two incubation cohorts in 2021, targeting 50 students in each cohort.
Program duration will be six months, covering following key activities:
- Startup Pakistan Basic Entrepreneurship Training – 8 weeks
- Business specific training – 4 weeks
- Business Startup Mentoring and Support – 4 weeks
- Post Startup mentoring – 8 weeks
- Benefits of the program:
- Launch your own business within six months.
- Learn about entrepreneurship and starting a business.
- Learn about the business you plan to start.
- Get experienced mentors to guide you through the process.
- Funding support to process application under Kamyab Jawan program. Students must qualify for the program.
NICE will run two recruitment campaigns, in March 2021 and September 2021, accepting only final year qualified students in the program. Students from all over Pakistan will be invited through IdeaGist partnering universities through a competitive process. Selection criteria will be developed in collaboration with the University of Karachi.
Students from all partnering universities will be allowed to apply and must fulfill following eligibility criteria:
– Final year student or graduated within the past two years from a partnering university.
– Maximum of 45 years of age.
– No criminal record, no past defaulter of a loan, and shall not have any outstanding loan.
– Must have a recommendation letter from the university.
– Students must be willing to go through initial assessment and strictly follow the program rules.
– Student must pass an initial assessment process, including online test and an interview.
– Must have at least PKR 100K in the bank account for business equity or have a sponsor.